Nike Air VaporMax Plus ‘Triple White’ Giveaway
How to Enter:
Giveaway ends on February 20th.
Terms and Conditions
JD X Sole Links Vapormax Plus Competition
By taking part in this competition you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions then you should not take part in the competition. It is your responsibility to ensure that you review the current terms and conditions before entering the competition. We, JD Sports Fashion plc (“JD Sports”), recommend that you print and store or save a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference during the competition. JD Sports is the promoter of this competition which is run in conjunction with Sole Links.
1. What can you win? There will be 1 winner who will win “Vapormax Plus” (the “Prize“). In the form of a JD Gift Card (equivalent to the value of a pair of Vapormax Plus). The Prize is subject to availability (including availability of sizes, styles and colours). The Prize may not be exchanged for a cash value, nor is it transferable. The Prize is subject to winner confirmation (i.e. JD Sports has been able to contact winners and has been able to confirm eligibility). JD Sports has the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition or Prize at any time due to any change in any applicable law or any events outside the control of JD Sports. JD Sports shall not be responsible for any delay, cancellation or rescheduling of the Prize. If any part of the Prize is not available or claimed JD Sports is under no obligation to supply an alternative prize. What is excluded from the Prize? It is the winners’ responsibility to organise and pay for anything excluded from the Prize.
2. Who can enter? Entrants must be aged 16 years or over and if successful. Entrants under the age of 16 years old must seek their parent’s / guardians permission before entering. JD Sports reserves the right to ask the winners and their companion (if applicable) to provide proof of age. Employees (and their immediate family) of the JD Sports group (http://www.jdplc.com/ourgroup/sports-fashion.aspx), or anyone else professionally connected with this competition are not eligible to enter the competition. JD Sports reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to decide if the eligibility criteria are met. If the eligibility criteria are not met, the entry will be invalid.
3. How to enter Entrants can enter the competition by retweeting any posts calling out the competition + following both @SOLELINKS and @JDOfficial on Twitter. Internet service providers’ fees may apply when accessing the internet. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.]By submitting any films or photographs as part of the competition and by entering the competition entrants agree that JD Sports (and its affiliates) may use any films or photographs uploaded to market and promote the competition and for general marketing purposes.] Participation is limited to one entry per person only. If more than one such entry is received, only the first entry will be accepted. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
4. Closing Times The competition will be open from the first post until 20.02.18. Any entries received after this date and time will not be valid.
5. How are winners selected? The Winner will be decided by using an online randomiser. The decision of JD Sports is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winners (other than with the winners themselves). The winners will be notified via Direct message on the 20th February. For the name and county of the winners please send a self-addressed envelope to JD X Sole Links Vapormax Plus Competition, JD Sports Fashion plc, Marketing Department, Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 8RR.
6. Winners’ Responsibilities It is the winners’ responsibility to: (i) organise and pay costs for anything excluded from the Prize, including travel to and from a Participating Store and refreshments; (ii) complete all stages of the How to enter section above and present evidence of such completion to a member of staff in a Participating Store; (iii) provide accurate contact details; (iv) provide valid proof of age, which is required to enter the competition; (v) adhere to local laws in the UK (vi) comply with any rules, instructions, requirements, terms and conditions or regulations of the event organiser.] JD Sports will not be liable to the winners or any other persons where they fail to comply with such responsibilities and any such failure may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
8. Publicity By taking part in the competition, entrants agree to participate in publicity at JD Sports’ request if they are a winner of the competition. Entrants agree that JD Sports (or any third party nominated by JD Sports) may in its sole discretion use their name, image, any relevant video footage of them and comments relating to the Prize and their experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid (including for the avoidance of doubt when responding to any third party). JD Sports reserves the right to withdraw the Prize (or any part of it) if a winner breaches any of the terms in these terms and conditions or if they are found to have acted in a dishonest or fraudulent manner. If you wish to contact JD Sports in relation to the competition, please use the following address: Vapormax Plus Competition, JD Sports Fashion plc, Edinburgh House, Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 8RR, United Kingdom.